8/28/12

did you guess right?

Last week I got my very first Stitchfix box. And I was tempted to keep it all--- you can see the goodies here-- but I knew that wasn't too practical.

So I just kept one thing. Most of you guessed the jacket, (which I admit was amazing), but since it was $150 and I already splurged on a gorgeous jacket for winter, it went back.

But what did I keep? (drum roll please)

The skirt!


Megan of Moonbeam Wishes and K8te of Peony for Your Thoughts: I have a really good discount code for you-- email me. :)

To be honest, it was a really tough decision but the skirt was priced right, it goes with a ton of stuff in my closet and will work with multiple looks. But like I said, it was a tough decision.

If you ever feel the need to get cute clothes in the mail-- I suggest stitchfix. You can sign up here :)

As for everybody else,  use "because" for 10 percent off in my shop, just because I like you guys :)

oh and speaking of the shop-- just because it's getting to be the season-that-shall-not-be-named,** I'm beginning to work on a new line. be sure to snag the stuff in the shop now, because once it's gone-- it's gone!

xo, erika

**I'm not ready to be done with summer yet... if you were wondering.




6 comments

  1. yay! i'm glad you kept the skirt! and that i guessed righ! :) emailing you now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, I do love the striped skirt, Erika!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was right!! :)
    That skirt is SO you Erika!! I love the colors + the denim top you paired it with!!
    I am off to email you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darn, that would have been my second guess!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the outfit, those shoes are stunning!

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs