top: Gap // belt: ancient old navy // skirt: thrifted // boots: Wanted
it is not spring yet here.
I see tweets about the rest of the country enjoying summery temps but I'm still trying to make my winter wardrobe work (even though I'm sick of nearly everything I own).
So that means more wear out of my striped long-sleeve tee and my favorite booties. I braved bare legs today for the first time in who knows how long... but it may another few weeks before I do that again.
Also this skirt is one of my favorites. My only wish is that I had it different colors-- once it does finally decide to warm up here, I think a midi skirt in mint, blue or even pink may be a little more appropriate.
but until then, it's still working and it's great for twirling. :)
xo, erika
p.s. did you know there are free gif-makers online? yeah. I am such a real blogger now.
linking up to pleated poppy & momma go round!




Truly beautiful skirt! I especially love the colour.
ReplyDeleteI love skirts that you can twirl in, they make me feel like a little girl all.over again :)
ReplyDeleteWisconsin is driving me crazy.... just when I think I can pull on my flip flops it gets cold again. I want warm weather!
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh, i love that animated gif of you twirling!! :D
ReplyDeleteI love that skirt!! We are having such odd weather over here!! One day it is forecasted that we are to have rain then the next it is bright and sunny. The weather just can't seem to make up it's mind!! :)
ReplyDeleteCute - I love the boots!
ReplyDeleteGlad I'm not the only one that likes to twirl in skirts and dresses! Love the gif!
ReplyDeleteyou make me smile...great work on the gif :)
ReplyDeletelove the twirl :)
ReplyDeletebabybakerlove
Love that color on you! Such a fun skirt!
ReplyDeletewhat a cute skirt! love the gif :) xo
ReplyDeleteTwirl away! Love the skirt.
ReplyDeleteHosting a giveaway for some great accessories if you're interested:
http://www.menacherieblog.com/
your hair looks incredible!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are adorable :) love your booties!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!!! Thanks for bringing a bit of style to Seattle! I'm so excited to throw my tights in the winter bin...a few more weeks and I'm hoping we're there :).
ReplyDeleteXX
Celina
www.StyleByCelina.com
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete