2/20/12

color crush: mint

I've always loved turquoise. And aqua. And in high school and early college I wore it all the time, to the point where I think I overdosed a bit on the color. But I'm ready for a revisit-- especially in a fresh, soft version of the color. Mint is a delicious option-- lighter, softer, and delicious-- like my favorite ice cream flavor. 
Here's some of the mint pretties I'm craving lately (besides the ice cream):



3. alice dress by shabby apple. 
5. wouldn't these bowls look adorable with little candies in them?
6. i love love love this belt (and the entire vanilla and lace shop) 

xo, erika

p.s. i was so inspired by this collection that I painted my nails mint :)


15 comments

  1. Oh wow ♥.♥ I love mint, as well! These are ALL gorgeous, though my absolute favorite are those too cute heart studs!!! And the Vanilla and Lace belt!!!

    I just bought my first dress that actually fits right, so I'm all over belts right now. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That belt is adorable! Lovin all the mintspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely making me think of spring =-) I love those cute lil' earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love mint too! It's a great spring color for sure :) I don't think I own any mint colored clothing though, I guess I just paint my nails and admire lots of pretty mint colors like those earrings and bow belt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! I love the mint! the earrings are darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it all!!! I kinda want to buy everything in Vanilla and Lace's shop!!! I have my eye on two dresses that I hope to have hanging in my closet sometime in the near future!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i actually don't like mint (as in the flavor) but i am loving the color! you have some of the best finds.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i just bought those earrings for someone and she loved them!! ahhh i want those mint skinnies... but they don't have my size anymore, darn!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw a pair of mint colored jeans at Kohls this weekend, and even tried them on. I didn't like how they looked/fit and I was so disappointed. Mint is such a great color!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't you just love these blog hops where we get to find and meet new blog friends? Glad I found you. I'm a new follower and I would love if you stopped by and followed back, so we can stay connected. Don't forget to get the new Linky tool cause' GFC is going away. Lori

    ReplyDelete
  11. i have had the longest crush on the color mint! love that color block dress and adoring those heart earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love love LOVE those little heart earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a great spring color :) Miss you girl!

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs