When I mentioned that I was welcoming free sponsors I got way more of a response than I expected and I am beyond excited to introduce you to some of them (I can't do 'em all in one post-- you would get overwhelmed!)
These ladies are talented and sweet and definitely worth getting to know and I am super psyched (do people use that word anymore?) to share their blogs and shops with you.
<><><><><>
Sarah makes whimsical, hand-crafted clay robots and jewelry! I'm eying this pyramid stud necklace.
discount: BLOGLOVE for 10% off
favorite thanksgiving food? I just love stuffing! I eat it until February. I think it's under appreciated!
shop blog
Louana's shop is filled with adorable, fun felty creatures that are perfect gifts. This brown owl is my one of my favorites.
discount: FSROUGE for worldwide free shipping
Amber sells sweet nature and Bible-inspired clothing for kids. I don't have any yet, but I love the butterfly wings costume she has!
discount: BLOG for free shipping
Favorite thanksgiving food? THE BREAD by pioneer woman cooks, it is so delicious and fattening I only allow myself to make it for the holidays!!
Favorite thanksgiving food? White meat turkey!
discount: ROUGEANDWHIMSY for 15% off
Favorite thanksgiving food? Absolutely has to be mashed potatoes, although the rolls are always yummy too :)
<><><><><>
<><><><><>
Aren't they great? And this is only a few of the sponsors. Check in for another round-up in the near future. :)





Yay, I love new shops! I need to find a gift for my mom's birthday!
ReplyDeleteLovely feature thanks!
ReplyDeleteI returned the favor here http://www.shoploveclay.com/2011/11/rouge.html
Hope you don't mind I swiped a photo ;]
Sarah