because who doesn't love wedding photos?
my friend catherine married chris over labor day weekend. I made her a one-of-a-kind bridal hair piece featuring tulle, russian veiling and a vintage brooch.
getting hitched soon? I'd love to make something for you too.
all photos via one of my favorite photographers: chantal andrea. check her blog & facebook.
xo, erika
p.s. I'm a part of a great giveaway on No. 17. go take a peek :)




I love love love the hot air balloons! Adorable
ReplyDeletehttp://topoosesmooses.blogspot.com/
Amen to that, sister! Who doesn't love wedding photos?! Very pretty :)
ReplyDeleteI love looking at wedding photos. Even though I'm married. Sometimes my husband makes fun of me but oh well :)
ReplyDeleteohhh, girl. Tues are not my best days either, so this helped perk me right up because i sure do LOVE a wedding! ;)
ReplyDeleteMaybe one day I'll get married again and you know I'll be begging you for something gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteoh man! i wish i had found you before my wedding - that piece is gorg! where was this wedding at?
ReplyDeleteI love the wedding pictures. The hairpiece you made is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteStopping by from the blog hop.
I'm a new follower.
hope you can check me out at
thecheesethief.blogspot.com