top: Banana Republic outlet skirt: Anthropologie (birthday giftcard!) tights: Target cowboy boots: thrifted scarf: France (trip two years ago) rain coat: Target headband: my shop
So Portlandia made "put a bird" on it famous, but I'm declaring the next trend is put a feather on it.
| [source] |
I love the feather hair extensions but they're a little too trendy if you know what I mean
| [source] |
| [source] |
great t-shirt. i would wear this every day.
| [source] |
the perfect blue bottle-- I have the perfect place for it on my kitchen shelf.
shop plug: the hayden yellow flower feather headband that I'm wearing in my outfit photo
my friend katie rocks it like this:
love the outfit! The skirt is really cute! Great items! :)
ReplyDeleteCute outfit! :)
ReplyDeleteMy boyfriend's sister's wedding theme is peacock! Peacock colours & TONS of feathers! I'll have to show her this post, too! Actually, I might as well just tell her to follow your blog, haha. I think we're all going to get feather extensions for the wedding. (All the bridesmaids). :)
Skirt, headband and towels are favs! So cute!
ReplyDeletewhat a great outfit! i want it!
ReplyDeleteLove the skirt!
ReplyDelete