4/10/11
indie biz launch
I joined an online independent business class for a little instruction with selling my headbands.
I was decidedly a terrible student.
But I'm not being too hard one myself-- I started a new job and helped my dear friend plan a wedding.
With that said, here's some kudos to the ladies who were great Indie Biz students. Do yourself a favor and check out their shops and blogs. You won't be disappointed.
Click the button [so thoughtfully made by Louana of the eleventh monkey] to get the full list of blogs, shops & promotions going on!
Labels:
business,
promotions
2 comments
oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I wouldn't be hard on yourself either. I think I'm still on day 6 (shh!) No, really, I read it all, but it will take awhile to get it all in place. =)
ReplyDeleteI wish I would have spent more time on it, too. Grrr....:/
ReplyDeleteBut I am so glad I signed up for it.
AND...I was too busy this weekend to sign up for Eleventh Monkey's biz launch celebration. Boo me!!