In honor of the end of summer's final month, I asked a few of my sponsors to share their favorites.
Jaclyn of Jac & Elsie // shop twitter facebook
1. enamel bird necklaces : I love the sweet shape and color of each charm, and that gold leaf that extends beyond the bird is so pretty
2. Orange & Spice Herb Tea by Bigelow : one of my fav flavors, great for getting ready for fall
3. Ulta Plush Drama Mascara : great for everyday wear!
Amber of Beautiful & Beloved // shop blog facebook
4. Netflix : We are trying to be cable free and this is the only way I am getting any tv watching done
5. kale smoothies : 1 cup of kale + 1 banana + 1 cup of coconut milk = a delicious morning snack I cannot get enough of. I am hoping to talk my husband into buying me a nutribullet during this move when our old blender "accidentally" breaks :)
6. summer dresses : I don't have time or energy to put together outfits during this crazy season in my life. A dress helps me feel pulled together and fashionable without much actual effort.
And my favorites!
7. Three felt wildflowers : I just ordered these-- can't wait for blooms that last all year!
8. herringbone hanging planter : I've had my eye on this from the Moorea Seal shop for quite some time
9. Revelon Just Bitten : A great wash of color (that stays!)
to celebrate the end of the month, we're giving away the enamel bird necklace, lip stain and tea! A perfect end of the month gift!
what have you loved this month?
a Rafflecopter giveaway
p.s. want to be a part of next month's favorites giveaway? check out my sponsor options here!
also -- may I have your vote? thanks!