And in return, I also like to find things for myself that no one else has. My husband even calls me out on it and it definitely is a hipster complex: wanting things that no one else will have or ever see. I love that it's so different from me as a 12 year old, when all I wanted was that Old Navy tech vest, just so I could be like everyone else.
But today, let's not be like everyone else? Ok?
I am excited to share Uncommon Goods with you today-- if you haven't heard of this site, I really recommend it when if you're ever looking for a gift or gasp, dare I say, stocking stuffer? (I know, it's way too early, but if you're in the mood-- see their stuffer ideas here.)
They have gifts categorized for guys (see them here), for house warming parties (here), gifts for women (here) and even more. There's a lot to peruse but I found a few of my favorite items:
1. diy shower curtain // my shower curtain could definitely go for a redo
2. year of gratitude kit // What a great idea to just have out in your home
3. soapstone cheese platter // because you always need to know what cheese you're nibbling on
4. 642 things to write about // a writing prompt journal is always a good thing
5. guitar pick punch // I actually bought this for one of my brothers last year (and I think he likes it?)
6. agate coasters // these are so gorgeous I almost wouldn't want to set a drink of them!
One of these items, (or perhaps something else), could be yours as Uncommon Goods is generously offering a $50 gift certificate to anything in their shop to a rouge + whimsy reader!
enter using the rafflecopter! good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
p.s. two things! tomorrow is the monthly link-up the list. come share your goals for september with Beth and I.