9/12/13

loving right now.




camo. I never ever ever ever thought I would want anything camouflage. The me of two years ago is shaking her head -- but I can't apologize. I'm digging the camo look and may have to get these Target flats for a pop of the trend, but I'm also loving camo in pants. Check them out from Urban Outfitters, Gap (on sale!) and Banana Republic. I love how Andrea of For the Love of styles her camo jeans and this post is also a dressier (who knew!?) version of camo pants.

lyft. Do you know what I don't love? Driving the husband to the airport at 4 a.m. I did that yesterday and it was rough. You know what I should have done? Had him take Lyft. It's cheaper than a taxi and it means I can stay in bed. Lyft is starting in cities across the country -- and just launched in Seattle! If you're in the Northwest, you can use SOCIALSEA for $20 off your first ride! (hey husband-- next time, that's what we're doing, ok?) Also, another thing I love: the fact that Lyft drivers attach bright pink furry mustaches to the front of their vehicles.

getting home inspiration. I am pinning up a storm lately-- and it is mainly home decor. Now that the ginormous home painting project is winding down, I have my eye on some interior projects. Maybe, just maybe, one of them will get done this weekend! Stay tuned & follow me on pinterest. :)

Besides the above mentioned items, I also have to say that Seattle is killing it in the post-summer weather. 85 degrees every day? So good.

What are you loving right now? And would you ever wear camo pants?

happy weekend, friends!

xo, erika

p.s. voting was extended! may i have a vote from you? 

 Martha Stewart - American Made 2013 - Nominee Badge






3 comments

  1. Woah Lyft sounds like an awesome idea! When my folks are here and they need to go to the airport it's always SO EARLY in the morning and it's AWFUL. I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't say I'm into the camo trend...but then again I JUST decided I could handle a pair of leopard flats (but they're probably not 'in' anymore, huh?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always had a crush on camo, I think because I enjoy the olive color. I recently bought a camo baseball hat from Target and Jordan was like 'ehhhhh.' But I do sort of find it stylish rather than "I'm going to go hunting in the forest."

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs