3/21/12

what i wore on a blustery day

 sweater: Madewell // dress: Nordstrom // tights: ?? // booties: Wanted shoes // bag: Rouge & Whimsy

Seattle still thinks it's winter which is why I'm still thinking of ways to convert favorite spring dresses into winter wears.

Take this summer dress. It's a perfect candidate for a loose-fitting sweater over it, thick tights and my favorite booties. And of course-- my latest color block bag in yellow and gray. (This one may be my favorite.) Though I'm not gonna lie, the biting wind made it so all this had to be covered up by a thick coat. boo.

Notice my dog in the photo? I was looking through some outfit posts and he's in nearly every single photo. He's quite the ham. I may have do a roundup post soon!

Happy Wednesday!

xo, erika

p.s. Are you a facebook friend of Rouge & Whimsy? I'm sharing a little discount code on my page sometime today... :)


19 comments

  1. Experiencing a bit of outfit envy at the moment! Love it:D New to your blog and glad to have found your creative space on the web. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit!! So sorry Seattle didn't get the memo that it's Spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww!! Your little pup is such a cutie!! I love the layered look with this dress!! And those boots are SUPER cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your bag--perfect for the summer.

    And I was hoping my winter coat would be a thing of the past but had to get it out again yesterday--rubbish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. San Diego thinks it's still winter too...which is annoying because everywhere else where it SHOULD be winter is really warm. You look cute - I love the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CUTE! We're back to the 50's here in WI, thank goodness! I wasn't quite ready for the 80's yet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. disappointed that Nes isn't in a dino suit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. that lavendar is perfection with your lovely red hair!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm really loving your lavendar sweater...it's the exact right shade of lavendar and so pretty with the gray tones in the other parts of your outfit.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your new colorblock bags! So cute!! (I'm thinking of getting some bangs to cover my surgery leftovers on my forehead. How do you keep them looking nice all day? Do you deal with humidity in the summer with them? =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look adorable!! I think the gray and yellow might be my new favorite bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A little bummed there is no dinosaur costume in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice outfit and I love your bag ♥
    www.tributetothetribe.com
    xoxo from Paris

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the new colors for your bag! Cute outfit and I'm especially happy to see Nez :)

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs