3/26/12

updates & such

hi!

how are you?



while it is Monday-- one of my not-so-favorite- days, I'm happy because I had a great weekend, spending lots of time with the husband, the pup and getting a few bag orders sewed up. Plus Seattle finally decided to be spring, so that meant laying outside reading (hunger games) and going for walks.


I also added two new colorblock totes to the shop, and one is my new favorite...





Coral and gray! and I especially love the cheerful yellow, rose print inside. Soo cute :)




I'll be adding it in a crossbody bag version (soonish), but if you want to preorder one, you can always email me to order one: rougeandwhimsy [at] gmail [dot] com.

I hope you guys are all having a good start to your week! I'm convincing myself that I am ;)

xo, erika

p.s. what color bags would you like to see in the shop? let me know!

7 comments

  1. I absolutely love it! Great for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for spring! and reading and crafting! sounds like the perfect weekend :) i love the new color combo!
    color combo suggestions:
    green + turquoise
    chambray + navy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad it is Spring for you over there!! We have been having rainy days over here. But I'm not really complaining. I love the rain and we really don't get it enough!! :) PS I LOVE your new bags!! The floral pattern inside is SO pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOOO pretty, I LOVE the pattern inside!

    What about gray and yellow?

    ReplyDelete
  5. EEK Those totes are ADORABLE! I need one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi you cutie :)
    loving all the colorblocking totes!

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs