3/16/12

friday favorites & finds

a few of my favorite things in real life & online this week.  this will be an ongoing series -- feel free to join in if you would like!

 


1.  these beautiful sperry topsiders from jcrew.

2.  lessons in blog layouts on dot in the city.

3. love Alyssa's bold color outfit as well as her bold words. (blue + plaid = perfection )

4. this is so cute! and so is everything else in megan's embroidery shop.

 5. love love this orange clutch by sew beastly. i'm actually just loving orange lately.

  6. i love burgers. even veggie burgers. this recipe on food coma looks delish.

7. polka dots + mint + pleats? sign me up please!

8. I don't get a spring break (boo being a grown-up) but if I was, I'd pack these things.

9. Erin's new blog series "Dear Erin" makes me giggle.

10. heather of justlove.ly things is like my blog guru. seriously she finds the best tools -- passionfruit ads? totally have to check it out for organizing sponsor stuff.

what did you love this week? I also love my puppy and when my husband texts me photos of the little guy doing weird things while he's home sick. I also love not getting sick from my husband! just say no to germs!

happy friday!

xo, erika

6 comments

  1. Such great links! I'm absolutely in love with Megan's shop now. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these and including me :) I'm glad you're making it a weekly thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She introduced me to Passionfruit Ads too! Cannot wait to use it to keep me more organized!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all these finds!!! Thank you so much for including me Erika!! You are the bee's knees girl!! :D xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all your finds.... I feel so honored to be among such great company!!! Heart you friend!!

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs