1/25/12

what i wore: color blocking

I've fallen hard for color-blocking.

color-blocking- verb- the act of pairing unusual colors or colors in the same family, like I did here with teal & kelly green.





what I wore:
cardigan: target    t-shirt: H&M    necklace: love is rising    jeans: urban outfitters    shoes: wanted 

I went safe with a white tee, but I hope to get more daring later on.

Want tips on how to mix and match solid colors effectively? This video is helpful. :)

xo, erika

pleated poppy


6 comments

  1. I am just GREEN with envy over your gorgeous color blocking outfit. Great job!
    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color blocking choices. Looks comfy! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dig the color blocking, lady! You rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! =) Love your dresser too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this look!! Those green colors look so well together ((esp. with your beautiful red hair!!))

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs