11/2/11

what i wore (and the doggy wore too)





I'm getting better at these outfit posts.

The only bummer is that it's getting darker earlier and earlier.

And when we do that Fall Back stuff this weekend, it's going to be dark at 4 p.m.

I've done a few photos inside, but people, they just aren't the same. Hopefully you guys will put up with the less than awesome interior shots for the next few months.

Speaking of awesome-- you should go check out my guest on one of my all-time favorite blogs Living in Yellow.

I talk about spray paint.

xo, erika

p.s. I still crack up every time I put my dog in that t-shirt dinosaur/monster costume. And I put it on him again... even though it's November, just because I needed a giggle.

linking up!

pleated poppy

8 comments

  1. You are too cute! Great outfit, love the tights! Doesn't Target have a great selection?!
    And that costume is killing me! I will be on the lookout for one to modify for next year for our pooch...though I think he'll make every effort to eat it off if I can ever wrestle him into it! Oh, but the giggle will be worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed you are super adorable! I love the picture of your doggie too. Hehe Someday I will sneak over there (haha) and steal him for a few hours. =P as if that could ever happen (opposite sides of the country) but your dog is seriously adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit!! That dress is beautiful. I like the scarf + tights combo!! Very pretty!!!
    PS Your dog is kinda stealing the show! ;)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the tights, and I love your doggies outfit too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. nesby is so dang cute! I love the outfit. I think I have those same tights, which i want to wear with every outfit in the fall. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a cute outfit! I love the tights with the lighter dress, that's an awesome way to incorporate them! Great outfit! And your dog is awesome. I died a little inside when I spotted him haha.

    Found you through Follow Fest, come check out my blog if you're interested! I'm hosting my first give-away!

    My Growing Obsessions

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs