8/24/11

what i wore & other stuff




Nesby insists on always being in the photo. He's a bit of a goober.




I'm getting better at the whole "taking photos of my outfit" thing but I'm no pro. The husband is getting better at taking them too... and of course, the dog is getting better at finding ways to get into every photo I take. He's such a ham.

Two things of note today:

1. I'm giving away $15 shop credit in honor of Beth's one-year blog-ivarsary. Go enter and give her some love. She's an absolute sweetheart :)

2. If you win that $15 credit you should check out all the new goodies in the shop. I uploaded them last night and to be honest, I'm really proud of what's there. I hope you like them as much as I do.

Happy Wednesday!

4 comments

  1. LOVE the new items in the shop, miss! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute stuff, I love your bag in the second outfit pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun new items in the shop :) Love the bag!

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs