8/25/11

scarves up!


How do you hide dirty hair?
I was inspired by Busy Bee Lauren to use a vintage scarf as a headband.

And you may not be able to tell, but these photos were taken with the new camera. It came in the mail and the husband and I are still getting used to it. We spent most of last night playing around with it.

Nesby was the subject of most of our shots. :)

he's not always a fan of holding still. 


I still have room for sponsors. It's free!
Send me an email at rougeandwhimsy [at] gmail [dot] com if you're interested.

5 comments

  1. The only time I let myself have dirty hair is if I'm hanging out at home all day - my hair gets greasy SO fast and it just makes me feel icky. Even dry shampoo doesn't seem to help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The headband is adorable. Anything with a vintage scarf it so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe! I know how hard it is to wrangle in a puppy who'd rather be playing than modeling. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so adorbs! & so glad your new toy came in the mail!!

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs