8/8/11

new line: late summer

I've had a ton of new designs for the shop

but due to weddings

sunny Seattle weather

family in town

and taking a break from the computer to spend time with the husband

my shop has not been updated.

I know... excuses, excuses, excuses.

But I finally have a few new items 
and am introducing my limited line: Late Summer



These are fabric flowers attached to fun embroidered ribbons that are sewn to thin black elastic. 

I think the headbands provide just enough hippie chic to finish an outfit.






I love 'em a lot but I'm only making a few.
They're in the shop right now and get free shipping with the discount code: ILOVEFREE

Hope you guys have a great weekend. I really did-- just wish they were longer. :)

5 comments

  1. I'm going to buy one right now! Free shipping to San Diego? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are SO cute! Unfortunately I had to purchase something else from your shop ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erika - these are marvelous! Once again you've outdone yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi...Your post really got me thinking man..... an intelligent piece ,I must say. Get more information about Pitstop Chairs .

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs