8/15/11

five days in france


I bet you thought that I was going to France for five days. Oh, let me tell you, how I wish.
TWO YEARS ago this week my mom and I left for a two week trip to France. We rented a car and after flying into Paris drove south, soaking up every bit of the rolling countryside that we could. 

Two years later I'm still dreaming of the country and what little cottage I would buy in central France if I had millions.

So this week I declare France Week on the ol' blog and I'm going to pretend, at least in this little corner of the internets, that I am in France for five days. 

You, mes amis, are welcome to pretend along with me.
So see you tomorrow in a corner cafe? I'll be wearing a striped shirt and drinking cafe au lait.


4 comments

  1. I will pretend with you! I need a vacation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SO need a vacation, I'll pretend with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! this week is going to be awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was in Paris in November 2009 and I miss it, too. I'm looking forward to your posts! :)

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs