7 Places I Would Like to Visit:
- France (again)
- Scotland & Ireland
- the Holy Lands
- Quebec & Montreal
- Washington D.C.
7 Things I Would Like to Make:
- this pouf on Better Homes & Gardens- a square top as seen on Cotton & Curls
- this zippy wallet on Noodlehead
- this is more write than make, but my own novel or book- sweatshirt blazer restyle
7 People I'd Like to Meet (Dead or Alive):
- my mom's dad (he died when she was in her 20s)
- my great-aunt Fran-- she gave me her real silver silverware before she died (we never met though)
- Tina Fey! (my dream is dinner with her and Amy Poehler. Someone set that up please)
- Oprah-- random but she has so much influence and I feel like meeting her would be beneficial :)
- Mother Theresa-- I'm sure she could teach me a lot- Kathryn Stocket-- author of The Help. She got turned down 60 times before being published. I would love to hear her encouragement & wisdom. :)
7 Things I Would Like to Own:
- a serger sewing machine
- endless time!
- a new car
- Canon Rebel T1i Digital SLR Camera :)
- my own shop-- it'll be a thrift/craft/music/wedding planning coffee shop/hangout run by me & my friend Betsy :)
- a bazillion frequent flier miles- a house on the water
7 Things That Annoy Me:
- people who snort snot up through nose (instead of blowing it out into a tissue) yuck
- people who are negative-- about themselves & others
- not getting enough sleep!
- folding laundry or laundry in general. it NEVER ends.
- messed up, tangled, sheets. Especially if the bottom sheet is loose. eeehhhh!
- people who curse wayyyy too often- greasy hair
7 Films I Love:
- Baby Mama (hands down favorite movie. i know, cheesy. But i love love love it)
- Mean Girls
- Top Gun
- When Harry Met Sally
- The Little Mermaid- Double Jeopardy
7 Funny Words:
What are your seven things? Tell me in the comments or link up to your own post!