7/27/11

what i wore [anniversary dinner]

First off thank you for all your sweet comments. Not only did I love reading them but they made the husband feel really good about the post he wrote.

You know what he told me today?

"Maybe I'll guest post more often."

What do you think? I'm thinking definitely. :)

As you know, yesterday we celebrated two years (which is crazy by the way) and I decided that I didn't want to go to a romantic-italian-expensive place. I wanted to do something different. Something like Vietnamese food. (my current food obsession.)

 So we dressed up (or I did) and did a little photo shoot before heading over to dinner.



from head to toe:
headband: rouge & whimsy --not yet in the shop--
necklace: christmas present
cardi: target w/ vintage buttons
dress: anthro!
belt: old navy from forevers ago
socks: target
shoes: bc shoes

 when I came downstairs the husband looked me up and down. 

"Are socks in sandals in now? Is that a look?"

I just smiled.
"I've been wanting to try it." 

[what do you guys think? 
Elsie from A Beautiful Mess & Ilene from Much Love, Illy pull it off like all the time.]



Whoa close up ;)

And where we went to dinner-- fancy place eh? Love the Christmas lights in July. 


isn't he cute?

Pictures of the food didn't happen. We ate it too fast because it was delicious. 
I'll try my hand at food photography next time. :)

And don't think I forgot or anything... but if you are "killing birds is not art" I'm going to send you an electronic mail because you are due for some Seattle love! Congrats!

And thank you to everyone who entered. I'm sure there will be another giveaway soon ;)

Happy Wednesday!



pleated poppy

11 comments

  1. happy anniversary! i must have missed your hub's post so i'll have to go back and check it out :) you looked super cute! and i wanted to tell you that i got my headbands in the mail the other day! between my daughter and me, we have already worn them 5 times!! thank you thank you thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, happy anniversary! You looked so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been diggin' the sock with sandals look lately. I've seen some girls rockin' that along with the nylon socks. Super cute! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you guys had a wonderful time! You are still super cute together. And I vote yes on the guest posts, too. I love when Nathan guest posts for me. I should hound him about that. ;]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary! You looked great and it looks like you had a great time! I never get to take picture of my food either, by the time I remember it's half gone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i wear socks with my heels etc all the time <3


    i love it :)

    you look precious and i hope you had the best time on your anniversary!!

    --Sara Sophia
    http://tout-est-des-roses.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously, how cute can a couple get!?

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute outfit!

    http://onerowblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy anniversary!! and you look super cute with socks and sandals!! love the outfit, erika :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love it! love the shoes.... they look familiar. ;)

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs