6/22/11

what I wore [#2]

I figured out that timer setting on my camera...so now you get to see what I wore



A typical weekday outfit (I can dress super casual at work.) I love this comfy skirt and honestly wonder if it was handmade-- there are no tags anywhere on it. Also I love these feather earrings-- perfect for jazzing any outfit up. (Also I'm not wearing tights-- my legs are really that white.) ;)




I wear these brown boots almost every other day. I got them two years ago and this year had them resoled because I had nearly wore them through. The buttons on the cardigan are vintage from my grandma. She passed away while I was in high school and my mom recently gave me her sewing basket. Inside I found a full set of off-white buttons that were perfect for my cardigan and are a special way to remember her.



I've been wanting a fedora/sun hat forever and I finally found one for $7 at Forever 21. (They just put in one of those crazy 3-story ones downtown and it's dangerously close to my day job offices...) I also love this mustard skirt--bought it on a whim two years ago and it makes very regular appearances in my wardrobe. 


Do you see that blue sky? First day of summer here in Seattle and it definitely felt like it. Everyone was out sun bathing, biking, walking around and drinking iced coffee. Perfect. :)

So did I do okay for the what I wore post? I'm linking up to the pleated poppy!


pleated poppy

9 comments

  1. You're adorable!! Love the red dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfits - love your blog! Super cute!
    Cheers,
    S.
    www.shelleysarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfits are adorable! I'm so envious of everyone who actually puts together an "outfit"! Haha... I seem to always be in some kind of shorts and a simple tee. I'm just going to aspire to have adorable outfits like you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfits are super cute! You look so styled and polished.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey! if you get a chance, stop by my blog today... I have something waiting for you over there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, you are too cute! Love your style and sass =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your outfits, super cute! pefect mix of comfy yet stylish

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your outfits, especially the red one! Look so comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So will you be my personal shopper? Thanks. I would love that. You're so talented, best friend!

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs